Annex Room 4 Twin Double Bed (Private Bathroom)
Roundtrip Airport transfer
Towel and Soap
Free use of kitchen
Hot and cold shower
Infants age from 0-3 are FREE OF CHARGE!
If you do not have paypal account or credit card, You can send payment through our bank accounts via online fund transfer or bank deposit. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Date of Stay:
No of pax:
Add on services:
Check in time: 2:00 PM onwards
Check out time: 10:00 AM latest
For morning flights, you can wait in the lobby until the room is ready for occupancy. However, if the room is ready upon reaching the lodge, you can use the room right away
Check in instructions:
Payment for balance will be given to the housekeeper or the receptionist (if any)
All guests are requested to write their details on the log book before taking the room key
Reminder: Please take care of the keys because if you lose them, you will need to replace them.
*Cost is 250
Beforehand, we’d like to request a few things during and after your stay in our room.
During your stay:
1. Strictly NO SMOKING inside the room
2. If you are staying more than one night, kindly wash your dishes and dispose your trash on a daily basis to avoid crawling insects.
3. Kindly refrain from making too much noise, keep it low. Loud music are allowed till 10pm only.
4. About having visitors, kindly inform the housekeeper ahead of time
5. Please secure windows before leaving the room should it rain
6. Please double check if doors are securely locked before leaving the room. Also, ensure you don’t forget the keys inside the unit to avoid unnecessary services from locksmith. This will also be charged on you.
7. For the AC: Kindly off the AC if you’re leaving the room
8. When cooking, kindly maintain the temperature at medium heat as it could cause smoke which would affect other guests
9. Avoid eating or snacking in the bedroom or sala. We have provided a dining table for you to enjoy your meals and small bites.
PLEASE MAINTAIN CLEANLINESS AT ALL TIMES. THANK YOU.
In the house:
Fridge is inside the kitchen counter and meant only for keeping drinks cold. You may use it to preserve food but please keep it minimal.
Feel free to use the kitchen utensils and dining wares. Avoid cooking dried fish and other food with strong smell.
Towels are provided. Heater is in place.
Should you need any toiletries, we advise you to buy the brands you trust and love as we only provide cheap ones
We hope you will enjoy your stay!
For any suggestions and constructive criticisms, kindly message us and we’ll definitely take actions.
If you like our place and the services provided, help us build a good reputation we deserve and leave your positive feedback in our website.